Friday, October 28, 2011

Some of my shoes are too big!

Ok, so we are finally getting some chilly weather here in the Hudson Valley- not that I am complaining about NON chilly weather, who wants to pay for heat?

So I put on a pair of nerdy-but-classy black loafers yesterday morning...I could not walk in them, they are just too damn big! They went into the donation pile even though they are just like new- the consignment shop is now taking only boots as footwear & I do NOT want to hold onto these until...whenever. So I guess I should try on all shoes in my home that belong to me.

Why is this the case w/ my shoes? Well I am extremely sensitive to sodium/water retention, & although I am only down 10 lbs, I noticed more inches off & that subtle things, like smaller feet have changed for the positive. I may make another run to GoodWill this weekend, OR I MAY HOLDOUT until the weekend prior to Thanksgiving which is when I put up my fake x-mas tree. This year, I am downsized to a 3 1/2 ft tree, so I will be letting go of many ornaments, etc. If I can deal w/ the pile in the corner of the living room as well as upstairs until then, I can make one run & save on consuming gas...

Yesterday I did buy a new piece of luggage; I've been on a quest for the right size of luggage for a while. Like Goldilox, too big, then too small...did I just get JUST RIGHT???

I feel like my life is coming together since I have been downsizing :0)

Also today I will be picking up a check from the consignment shop as well as what they did not sell...more donations, perhaps???

Yesterday I wore black slax w/ a black walmart top. I looked nice & accessorized w/ costume jewelry. I did not take a pic :0(

No comments:

Post a Comment