Wednesday, October 26, 2011

a few more purchases...

So I went to the local mall & bought 3 "Joneswear" items: a black cape, a gray plaid/tweed skirt, & a black w/ beige/gold shell. Also a black Worthington skirt. (yes, i went to JCPenney)

The cape is replacing an el-cheapo cape I already have, the 2 skirts are a wee bit snug, but I am confident in my dieting abilities. They will probably enter the mix for Jan-March 2012, but the black skirt may be paired w/ the shell for a Holiday Party, etc.

In either January or February, I will be having surgery on my foot & in a cast for 2 months, will be housebound & probably wearing loungewear & or skirts, so I am sure this will affect my clothing choices :0(

What I notice about Project 333, since you limit the quantity, you can up the quality of what you have :0)

My house & closets have never looked neater...and I have another trip to GoodWill planned for this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment