Sunday, November 20, 2011

VIRUS- dANGER, wILL rOBINSON

oops, so my handy-dandy ronco-matic (not really) netbook went kaput- this virus will not alllow internet explorer to open a window, so all my favorites are lost...I am using my son's netbook till my next el-cheapo NOTEBOOK from Amazon arrives. This time, I am installing an anti virus program. After I get all my pics of the old netbook, I will try RECOVERY, which may make the computer functional, but will wipe out all pics, etc.

So my downsizing continues to go well OVERALL, but I ended up eliminating 1/2 of what was in the original 33 & buying new stuff. Then after losing more weight, I started cheating like mad on my diet on Thurs. nite. It is Sunday afternoon & I am DONE! LOL!

I put the xmas tree up at least a week ago & today finished w/ any & all Xmas decorations for the house, WHICH IS DRASTICALLY LESS THAN I EVER HAVE DONE OVER THE YEARS...& yes I still have more Xmas stuff for the next Goodwill donation pile. I also have more clothes, boots, costume jewelry, bla bla bla...

posting some pics too...

1 comment:

  1. You are ahead of the game with being ready for Christmas! Lovely photos and I love your that your one kitty is part of the tree skirt decorations! LOL! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family, and a great weekend to come.
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete